At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, and frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity, creativity, and success. Our open and Agile workspace gives our employees the time and space for collaboration, brainstorming, and research and development. At Fareportal, you’ll be challenged, rewarded, and motivated to work effectively day in and day out.
We are seeking Communication Trainer for our Pune Office who will be responsible for Training and improving the communication skills of the employees and improve the quality of the agents for the contact center. The incumbent on this role will have the ownership and accountability of Monitoring & Coaching of Agents on V&A (Pronunciations, Syllable Stress, etc.), Grammar (SVA, Indianisms, etc.), Culture and Soft Skills.
- Monitor & Coaching of Agents on V&A (Pronunciations, Syllable Stress, etc. ), Grammar (SVA, Indianisms, etc.), Culture and Soft Skills.
- Provide timely Coaching & Feedback to enhance agent performance.
- Reduction of Language Issues/Complaints/Blogs.
- Drive Awareness/Improvements on Customer Service and Language Issues (DSAT).
- Conducting Voice Assessments/ Hiring.
- Compile Audit data -Communication related data.
- Content Development - Designing Refreshers/ Mailers.
- Conducting Floor Refreshers.
- Conducting V&A Intervention Sessions in NHT Batches.
- Participate in calibrations to ensure consistent scoring & feedback delivery approach.
- Report Daily Activities to Immediate Supervisor and Operations
- Conducting TNI/TNA/TNE and RCA. Floor Bucketization (RAG Analysis). Plan of Action for Bottom Quartile.
- Develop Action plans and report out the improvement process in Weekly/Monthly reviews.
- Responsible for CSAT and other customer service blogs by end- users based on Language and Soft Skills
- OJT Support – Monitoring and Feedback; Conduct minimum 1 refresher sessions/batch on Customer Service.
- Reporting – Prepare and publish daily/weekly/monthly dashboard & send reports to the Operations stake holders (Managers, AMs, TLs)
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Coaching/ Floor Training.
- Experience in Facilitation, coaching, group training delivery and Team Management preferred
- Technical knowledge of English Communication -Intonation, Phonetics, Syllables, Punctuations etc.
- Presentation, Feedback & Coaching skills.
- Knowledge of Call Auditing/Monitoring & Coaching process.
- Knowledge of Customer Service and Soft Skills Training content.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, and Basic Windows
What we offer:
- Plenty of vacation time
- Free transportation
- Complimentary meals
- Team building activities
- Fun team outings
- Unlimited coffee