At Fareportal, we create the technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization and together we’re revolutionizing the way people book travel.
Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair and OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually and drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, generous time off, and frequent company-wide social events, Fareportal provides employees with an environment that nurtures diversity, creativity, and success. Our open and Agile workspace gives our employees the time and space for collaboration, brainstorming, and research and development. At Fareportal, you’ll be challenged, rewarded, and motivated to work effectively day in and day out.
We are seeking Sales Trainer for our Pune office who will be responsible for delivering Sales Training to New Hire and Production agents to improve overall Sales [Booking ,Conversion & Revenue] for the contact center. The incumbent on this role will have the ownership and accountability of Designing & Developing Training Content and Module for Sales Training.
- Plan, prepare and deliver Sales Training to New Hire and Production agents to improve overall Sales [Booking, Conversion & Revenue]
- Design and deliver Training on Soft Skills to improve Quality & Customer Satisfaction scores
- Integrate with Operation work on targeted Sales Training Capsules
- Identification and management of bottom Quartile Sales agents to improve overall performance [Booking, Conversion & Revenue]
- Design &Develop Training Content and Module for Sales Training
- Prepare existing sales agents by conduction orientation on Sales Process to ensure maximum effectiveness of the existing sales force
- Identification of Training need by monitoring sales call, studying sales results to loop in the top defects/challenges into the existing training content
- Monitor calls, provide constructive feedback and counselling for agents where required and developing individual coaching plan
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches, verbiage and techniques
- Gap Analysis - Identify and quantify opportunities for automated Process enhancement/improvements based on Customer Services issues (Blogs/Complaints/Financials …)
- Continuously Enhance & refresh own core skills by maintaining regular contact with key business stakeholders to ensure alignment of skills and Training against latest Business priorities
- Designing and Implementing Dashboards and knowledge checks for Training effectiveness
- Post Training support to Trainees through call monitoring to identify, assess and document recurring issues/errors to Develop, run, analyze performance Reports and Communicate findings and recommendations
- Responsible for other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- IATA / Travel School Certification will be preferred
- Experience in building Training Modules, develop new Processes, Procedures or Improvements to existing Processes and Procedures
- Experience in Facilitation, Coaching, Group Training Delivery and Team Management
- Extensive knowledge of GDS (Amadeus and Sabre) – Preferred
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, including strong Verbal& Written Communication and excellent Listening Skills.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, and Basic Windows.
What we offer:
- Plenty of vacation time
- Free transportation
- Complimentary meals
- Team building activities
- Fun team outings
- Unlimited coffee