People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking energetic, passionate and enthusiastic Waivers Agents for our expanding OneTravel division, located in Las Vegas, NV. Our Waivers Agents are responsible for working directly with our suppliers to request waivers and minimize costs related to itinerary errors and modifications, while delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Actively communicate with our clients and suppliers to open, work, and resolve waiver cases efficiently.
- Perform research using various tools and resources to resolve waiver cases within a set timeframe.
- Utilize internal reporting software to maintain accurate case statuses, documentation, and track daily productivity.
- Offer prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients regarding airline policies and procedures.
- Waivers Team charges fees for special service requests – Candidate must have the ability to explain the process to the customer and the upfront fees.
- Minimum of 2 years current or recent travel agency/airline experience is required.
- Working knowledge of GDS platforms (Sabre and/or Amadeus).
- Prior customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to resolve difficult situations in a timely, professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task, managing simultaneous projects and tasks until completed, often with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to frequent company and/or industry changes.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
Fareportal provides an attractive compensation package, including competitive salaries, bonuses and incentives, paired with excellent benefits programs, including paid time off and travel benefits.