People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking an e-commerce Senior Product Analyst to drive growth in our international websites. This person will lead the product roadmap in respective markets and take responsibility of business KPI’s including but not limited to customer acquisition, conversion, profitability and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams including Tech, Marketing, UX/Design, Legal, Sales, Supplier Relations, Revenue Management for continuous product improvements. This role will possess a solid understanding and a unique ability to manage operational KPI’s, P&L, market/competitive analysis and business strategy and the ability to implement a perfected model with unique variations per market, as well as launching a brand new micro site within our proven model of success. The ideal candidate will have prior product management experience in online travel technology (i.e., Online Travel Agency, TMC, airline, or GDS) in a high growth ecommerce environment and will enjoy working with Development teams through the full SDLC.
- The successful candidate needs to possess strong interpersonal skills and will be able to work effectively in a matrixed, international organization, where teams operate around the world.
- Solid understanding of online / mobile marketing, pricing, and finance
- Business Analysis – Ability to understand key business drivers of an OTA and estimate the impacts of potential changes in key areas
- Possess a passion for delighting the user with innovative solutions, while meeting supplier and company needs.
- Stakeholder Management – Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships internally and externally to ensure that projects are delivered on schedule and deliver business results.
- Results oriented - end-to- end ownership for delivering solutions that achieve and impact.
- Localization – Skilled in customizing digital assets to appeal to the international markets including language translation, intuitive UX designs, seasonal marketing programs, etc.
- Candidates must have experience in an international travel ecommerce business.
- Must have written and verbal language working proficiency in English (further LOCAL languages would be a plus).
- Technical Product Design – Ability to translate complex business concepts into simple technical solutions which can be implemented by software developers.
Requirements and Skills:
- The candidate will have a proven track record of building solutions on time and on budget while working with technology, product,marketing finance and operations teams.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering or computer science (MBA is preferred)
- At least 5 years proven experience of delivering consistent profitable growth in an travel/e-commerce/mobile commerce environment, managing the product for several international markets.
- Strong entrepreneurial character and self-drive is critical. - Good business acumen. - Experience in launching localized website will be a plus
What we offer
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Travel benefits
- Team outings
- Corporate discounts
- Breakfast bar