People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
In this role, within Fareportal Conversion Rate Optimization, you will be responsible for creating direct response marketing materials across media - digital, mail, print and as needed DR- TV, DR-Radio. You will work closely with CRO, and SEM, SEO, Email marketing team to create a pipeline of direct response marketing communications that will help Fareportal (CheapOair, OneTravel, GetSetFly) achieve its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
As a Copywriter, you will conceptualize, write and produce highly effective direct response advertising across a multiple channels. You will work as a team with an CRO manager, SEM manager and Creative team, on occasion, iteratively with our advertising strategy, production and transcreation agency partners to create best-in-class direct marketing communications.
As a data driven tech company, we couple Data with Creativity - continually measuring advertising performance to optimize performance and effectiveness of our e-commerce funnel, landing pages, marketing communications and advertising campaigns. This is a challenging yet exciting opportunity to create highly scalable e-commerce websites to help millions of customers to make their bookings every month.
- Create persuasive, conversion focused marketing communications using established direct selling techniques.
- Become a key member of the Fareportal, Conversion Rate Optimization, and product team, ensuring our e-commerce site and other innovation projects aligns with customer’s needs and in line with the company’s quarterly and long-term goals
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders, product managers, creative team, brand owners to create copy for e-commerce products, website, mobile app and other communication channels email, print (direct mail) as needed.
- Work with international teams to ensure advertising concepts work across other languages and cultures.
- Work hands on with conversion rate optimization team, search engine marketing team and content landing pages team to iterate and optimize campaign performance to improve conversion rates and reduce cost-per-acquisition.
- Effectively communicate and articulate thoughts and creative ideas across the organization and to project stakeholders.
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver highly effective and effective creative work
- Build products that customers rate highly and deliver commercial growth
- Has proven ability to create big conceptual ideas from a marketing brief
- Is equally comfortable working on a global DR advertising campaign, crafting impactful emails, or writing effective SEM copy.
- Demonstrates mastery in creative writing for direct marketing materials with the greatest attention to detail.
- Can comfortably deliver copywriting within constraints of the medium and channel they will be displayed in.
- Is excited to work within our current brand voice, and help us evolve it as new opportunities arise.
- Continue to grow and improve Fareportal’s (CheapOair, OneTravel, GetSetFly) direct marketing guidelines and develop a repository of DM templates.
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM best practices, brand guidelines and overall project goals.
- Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on.
- 5+ years experience as a DM Copywriter within a direct marketing agency or similar who has won effectiveness awards for his/her work
- BA/BS in English Literature, Journalism, or related field.
- The ideal candidate has experience of working in a global organization or for global clients; he/she is well-traveled and ideally has worked overseas hence has experienced different cultures and mindsets to aid his/her work.
- It is essential for the successful candidate to have both a digital and offline background
- Innate creative flair that manifests itself in many ways e.g. empathy, insight and inspirational problem solving
- Flexibility and willingness to react quickly to the changing demands of the business
- The ability to understand and interpret background information
- An understanding of the various target audiences for whom material is being prepared
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Travel benefits
- Team outings
- Corporate discounts
- Breakfast bar