People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
The Agile Coach will lead the adoption of best Agile practices for a number of Squads driving the adoption of a well-defined software development life cycle process. This would include processing definition, Agile Scrum based Software development, Kanban and Hybrid Agile based development along with cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, source code control, test case management and defect tracking. This position also defines the metrics to be used to track process improvement and also performs but not limited to the role of Release Train Engineer.
Agile Coach lead will be required to work within the global matrixed organization which will provide demand from Fareportal functions (Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Engineering and Manufacturing). This role will work with multiple development partners to build scalable software and module development lifecycle processes.
- Lead multiple Agile teams on Spotify Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with partners to transition the operating model
- Implement processes, practices, and tools allow for multiple paths of delivery. I.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies
- Recommend improvements and drive alignment across Fareportal Squads and Tribes
- Serve as an Agile Coach and Mentor to Squads and Tribes
- Guide scaled agile initiatives through coaching and mentoring
- Coach and mentor the organization to facilitate adoption and maturity
- Lead and influence others including those more senior on best practices
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- Continuously research and bring new best practices to drive Fareportal maturity and exponential growth
- Work with 3rd party software parties to integrate with internal systems
- Work across multiple technical teams to develop Fareportal solutions
- Organize and execute software team training, mentoring, Spotify model and Agile Sprint Ceremonies.
- Work with TFS to use support multiple squads.
- Support Continuous builds and integration environment.
- Enable and train the team on Spotify Scaled Agile, other Scaled Agile practices and Agile best practices including; create and manage work item tracking in TFS, tracking features, and also raising and escalating impediments as needed.
- 5yrs + Agile Coach experience in any well-known software environment.
- Having 2 years’ minimum experience in web product development
- SAFe and Agile technical experience of multiple software releases
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Value Proposition: Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the ROI of the solution
- Deep understanding of Lean principles and techniques (Root cause analysis, value stream mapping, continuous improvement, andon signals)
- Demonstrable experience as an Agile Coach (Scrum Master, Kanban boards)
- Agile Experience, Planning Experience
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- TFS/Jira/Confluence experience
What we offer
Plenty of vacation time
Flexible work hours
Medical, dental and vision benefits
Flexible spending accounts