We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking a Information Security Analyst. The right candidate will provide advanced operations and engineering support for critical security systems and services including Windows servers, endpoint security, computer forensics, data leakage prevention (DLP), Web content filtering and security event management (SIEM).
Fareportal offers a plethora of travel products such as Booking Engines for flight, cars, hotels, vacations, events and activities and mobile websites. We use the latest, cutting edge technologies to produce one of the fastest loading and high converting travel websites.There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
· Drive security implementation within desired timelines.
· Participate in implementation of information security monitoring and reporting.
· Serve as initial escalation point for information security team, providing outstanding customer service through timely, high quality issue resolution.
· Implementing SSO, IDS/IPS, log management, and related network security infrastructure and services.
· Triaging DLP alerts for sensitive and unapproved data leakage.
· Responsible for ensuring, proper documentation and evidence retention appropriately relating to data loss.
· Create and manage existing rules on loss prevention and web content filtering solution to mitigate business and information risk
· Perform spot audit to assess the effectiveness of implemented control and identify gaps in operational and technical process against organizational process and standard industry practice.
· Working knowledge of IT technologies including Routing & switching, WLAN, Radius, Firewalls, SSO/SAML, Identity Access Management and Microsoft Technologies (Active Directory, IIS, ISA, DNS)
· Basic knowledge of information security frameworks and industry regulations (NIST, ISO 27001, CoBIT, PCI, SOX).
· BS in technology-related or information security-related curriculum required 3-8 years of relevant experience
· Proven knowledge and hands on experience on one or more industry standard tools on following information security disciplines: Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Web content filtering, Single Sign On (SSO), IAM/PIM.
· CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CEPT, GIAC or similar relevant information security certifications is preferred
· Proven ability to share knowledge, resolves conflict, create consensus, and lead complex projects.
· Proven ability to plan, test, and implement security controls.