People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking energetic, passionate and enthusiastic Sales Travel Agent (Temp to Perm). Our Travel Agents are responsible for providing clients with some of the best travel deals in the industry, while delivering the highest level of customer service.
In addition, Fareportal provides an attractive compensation package, including competitive salaries, bonuses and incentives, paired with excellent benefits programs, including paid time off and travel benefits.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
As a part of our Call Center team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing our clients with the best travel package deals.
- Offering prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients.
- Assist clients with reservations, transfers and changes.
- Responding to client questions, concerns and billing inquiries with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Securing new client sales and retention through exceptional customer service.
- Current or recent travel agency/airline experience; consolidator experience highly preferred.
- 1-2 years of GDS experience (SABRE and/or Amadeus) is a plus (we will train)
- Prior inbound call center customer service/sales experience is highly preferred
- Flexible availability including mornings, evenings, and weekends as needed.
- Proficient with fare rules is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Must be a strong team player and a fast learner
What we offer
- Plenty of vacation time
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Travel benefits
- Team outings
- Corporate discounts
- Breakfast bar
- Unlimited coffee