We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer possessing at least 6 years of experience to develop high performing business applications across our international websites.
Our SSE aims to help rapidly produce software products and services in our Agile environment while continuously improving operations performance. This role will offer a visible impact in a dynamic, fast moving environment; balancing business necessity with technical and operational excellence.
· Build highly scalable product API and deliver new features to them
· Implement solution to analyze
· Develop and deliver quality code
· Master & implement unit testing, mocking, code reviewing etc
· Suggest new improvements to advance the business (product, process or architecture/code) all the way through implementation.
· Regularly analyze and fix performance, architecture design & build issues.
· Active contributor on code reviews.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
· Experience with onshore and offshore development model
· Experience working with an Online Travel Industry preferred
· Strong experience in designing and delivering modern world class web APIs
· In-depth experience with C# and ASP .NET 4.0 or higher, MVC or Node.js etc
· Open source technologies experience will be highly preferred.
· Working knowledge of JQuery, AJAX, HTML, and CSS
· WCF, SOA, REST and Unit Testing
· Fundamental architecture understanding; including solid principles of class structures and design patterns
· Strong Experience of SQL and NoSQL; including database structure and stored procedures
· Experience with Cloud (AWS/Azure)
· Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle of n-tiered asynchronous large scale applications; from coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations perspectives.
· Team Foundation Server
· Unit testing frameworks, code coverage and static code analysis