People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager of Customer Communications and Loyalty. The ideal candidate will be responsible to define, direct, and launch the software products that enable and facilitate communication between Fareportal’s brands and our customers. We are looking for a unique individual who can synthesize information from our customers, employees, the market, and the competitive landscape to conceive and build game-changing products. The successful candidate will work with our existing loyalty program and in-house email marketing system stakeholders. In addition the ideal candidate will contribute towards building a new communication platform which manages all forms of user communication including emails, push notifications, sms and other upcoming communication channels.
You should be adept in agile development processes and be able to understand software, user interface design, and the business needs of marketers and be able to simplify complex and sometimes competing requirements. You will also be a strong communicator who is equally adept at talking to engineers, marketers, and customers.
- Own the product roadmap around Fareportal’s go-to-market strategies, strategic positioning, and product updates for our core communications products and loyalty program
- Become an expert on upcoming technologies that create new opportunities for communications
- Develop a product roadmap and work with designers and engineers to define, prioritize, and deliver core products
- Propose and/or design technical solutions, which include mock-ups and documented work flows
- Provide proactive support to internal partners building applications that need to utilize your communications infrastructure and Partner with the marketing team to design and implement marketing programs
- Develop financial models that support points earning and redemption with 3rd party partners
- Create customer and business Key Performance Indicators that you will use to drive priorities and communicate results.
- Write clear user stories/requirements that articulate desired product functionality.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ or more years of product management experience
- Experience with loyalty programs or retention strategies, end user communication mediums including emails, push, and/or SMS
- Background in software engineering, and knowledge of email marketing industry
- Passion for building great web applications and thirst for learning new ways to deliver great software products
- Proven experience in customer development, product definition, feature scoping, and balancing tradeoffs for industry-leading business software products
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Management of products in SaaS delivery model
- Skilled at communicating data-driven insights and coming up with accessible ways to visualize data
What we offer
- Plenty of vacation time
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Travel benefits
- Team outings
- Corporate discounts
- Breakfast bar
- Unlimited coffee