People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking a Sr. Business Analyst with Finance background possessing solid reasoning and analytical skills to support the CEO’s business analytics team. This person will be responsible for assisting departments with the preparation of actual, forecast, and budget-related deliverables as well as investigating and keeping departments abreast of performance improving trends. The ability to quickly and independently process ideas and implement changes is an invaluable attribute. Critical thinking and problem solving skills are also essential to perform well in this role.
If you are hungry, willing to learn, and creative, your opportunity to work on interesting products will be endless.
[At this time we are unable to sponsor for this role]
- Work closely with the CEO on company-wide deliverables by understanding products at a high level without losing sight of granular details
- Understand company’s strategic plan and while strategizing for improving performance trends
- Assist departments with the preparation of related deliverables
- SWOT analysis, P&Ls, Business & financial reporting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present findings along with areas identified for improvement
- Revenue management, cross analysis between multiple departments, attend executive meeting
- Dealing with vendors, client relationship, business partners, contractors
- Work with the CEO Schedule, daily reports to the executives
- Create processes and constantly strive for improvements
- Other ad-hoc projects
- MBA in finance required
- 5+ years’ experience as a Financial Reporting Analyst; business analytics, Data analytics, revenue management, including significant Report Development and Data Analysis, P&L, SWOT Analysis
- Proficient in applications such as Adobe Analytics, Excel, SQL and Business Intelligence tools such as MS-SQL, MSBI, including Power BI
- Data modeling, Dashboards, Data visualization, Statistical Analysis, Sensitivity analysis (Mathematical modeling) using Power BI
- Highly skilled using spreadsheet programs including Excel, and ideally database programs like Microsoft Access and Web-based applications.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with C-level and HODs, team player, entrepreneurial mind set, take initiative, thrives in leadership role with minimal supervision
- Keen eye for details; including the ability to design solutions which serve the operational needs of varied businesses
What we offer
Plenty of vacation time
Flexible work hours
Medical, dental and vision benefits
Flexible spending accounts