People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
The Business Development / Affiliate Manager is responsible for executing the strategies, plan and develop the Affiliate Program. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a wide variety of online marketing techniques including affiliate marketing.
- Identify and recruit relevant top producing affiliates
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates and affiliate networks like Linkshare and Commission Junction
- Actively consult with key affiliate partners on ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommending and implementing best practices or additional products/services to promote
- Research and analyze the affiliate and OTA industries, to identify trends that can positively or negatively affect the business
- Actively consult with key affiliates on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommending and implementing best practices or additional products/services to promote
- Negotiate multiple payout structures including CPL, CPA and CPC
- Respond to questions and requests from key affiliates
- Become a training, information and advice resource for junior level staff
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Work tightly with product development team to identify top producing offers
- Manage communications between tech and creative teams to ensure all deliverables are met
- Screen current and potential affiliates for fraudulent activities
- Analyze reporting, as well as partner insights, to recommend strategic improvements
- Monitor paid keyword marketing activities of affiliates (in coordination with Internal Search Marketing team)
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant field is required
- Knowledge and experience in working with affiliate networks like Linkshare, Commission Junction, Pepperjam; specific experience with affiliate marketing strategies strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem solving abilities.
- Highly organized and excellent time management
- Positive outlook and ability to influence and persuade others in a positive manner.
- Minimum five ( 5 ) year experience in Interactive marketing or media, e-commerce, advertising, or technical products & services industries
- Strong mathematical and negotiation skills
- Experience creating and executing
- Online travel experience a plus
- Ability to build compelling presentations in PowerPoint
What we offer:
Plenty of vacation time, Flexible work hours, Medical, dental and vision benefits, Flexible spending accounts, Travel benefits, Corporate discounts, Team outings, Breakfast bar, Unlimited coffee, Monthly office parties, Yoga, Meditation, Kickboxing, Ready to Rumble class, and much more at the office.