Engineering is what drives Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking a customer-centric, technical Manager of Mobile Apps Product Development possessing at least 5 years of experience focused on building mobile applications on IOS and/or Android platforms to enhance and improve our user experience.
The Product Manager’s main focus is to define and execute a roadmap based on business vision, market trends, customer feedback and business analytics in the Mobile Apps product space. This role is as strategic as it is tactical; with an overall focus to add value to the organization and our customers. The right person will possess a strong technical acumen and proven experience with full product life cycle. This is an interesting opportunity for full ownership of a specific brand – all aspects of the brand and how things can affect performance at a brand level. You will drive a product through its entire development cycle, from concept to launch, with a strong focus on details but never losing sight of the big picture.
- Launch new mobile app products/programs; define and execute a product roadmap based on business vision, market trends, customer feedback and business analytics, collaborating with internal stakeholders to phase in mobile from start to total adoption.
- Ongoing competitive analysis to ensure that we are providing top-tier products to our online consumers
- Equal focus on performance measures such Conversion Rate, Revenue per booking, Customer Satisfaction and Attachment rate (ancillaries).
- Prioritize mix of minor necessary enhancements and new innovations/revenue/cost opportunities
- Ensure that Product Sprints run one month in advance of Development Sprint for User Story Creation and Design work
- Works with Functional product owners/ BA’s to ensure they are staying ahead of dev team with strong quality requirements.
- Hands on experience with A/B testing and tools, with a strong understanding of data driven decision making
- 5+ years industry experience; must have excellent relationship skills, a strong customer focus, creativity, and a drive for results.
- At least 3 (recent) years of experience building mobile apps on IOS/Android platforms
- Proven experience with full product SDLC, from concept to launch
- Experience in an agile environment
- Must be a champion of new innovative ideas that drives competitive parity or superiority.
- Proven ability to define and execute a successful product roadmap
- Ability to lead diverse cross-functional teams and continuously fueling innovation to yield a world class product
- Develop and manage ongoing business relationships at multiple organizational levels, and work in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver both formal and informal presentations to groups of all sizes
- Excellent analytical abilities; fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, demonstrated attention to detail.
Mission: To be the world's best flight booking and customer experience company with a human touch