People are what drive Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking for Sr. Executive-Email Marketing Department.
Fareportal offers a plethora of travel products such as Booking Engines for flight, cars, hotels, vacations, events and activities and mobile apps. We use the latest, cutting edge technologies to produce one of the fastest loading and high converting travel websites.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
In a typical day, you will:
• Develop the theme of each campaign and Plan Newsletter Calendar to achieve or exceed assigned goal
• Work with team in building email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all email campaigns.
• Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
• Campaign Development - Co-ordinate with cross functional team in preparation of Newsletter
• Campaign management and monitoring - timely execution, implementation, QC, best practices
• Track and analyze metrics including CTR, open rates, engagement, and retention.
• Analyze results from e-mail marketing campaigns and use insights to develop future strategies.
• Formulate testing strategies to determine optimal messaging to meet business objectives with A/B testing.
• Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
• Report/Analysis on email results and status on a weekly basis to management.
• Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . . . .
Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies.
Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business