Engineering is what drives Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
The right applicant will possess strong experience in Manual Testing & decent experience in E- Commerce testing.
Test engineer who can work on .NET platform (preferably from Travel Domain), & its framework including C#, MVC, WCF, Web Services, XML etc..
The work involves Functional & Non-Functional testing using Selenium( Prefered C#). This position requires knowledge of Travel domain/GDS/ecommerce. Experience of writing Test Cases/Scripts using Selenium( Prefered C#), Debuging of Scripts, Basic SQL, TFS etc.
1. Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data.
2. Work with Testers/developers to develop and improve quality of the product.
3. Carry out testing as per the defined procedures.
4. Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out.
5. Ensure that all tested related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
6. He should be able to understand the requirement and design test procedures and test cases for automated software testing.
7. Design automated test scripts that are reusable.
8. Ensure that all automated testing related activities are carried out as per the standards defined by the company.
9. Participate in project quality improvement initiatives using Automation.
10. Code analysis, Test Script creation/updation.
12. Debuging Scripts and Escalating issues / risks to leads and managers keeping the test artefacts up-to-date in central repository.
1. Sound knowledge on concepts of Software test engineering (test designing), verification, validation, agile methodology and testing techniques for Mobile/web/desktop applications.
2. Knowledge of writing test cases/use cases from requirement documents and mock-up.
3. Analytical and problem solving ability,knowledge/experience in travel domain.
4. Understanding of SDLC and STLC provides feedback on software requirement documentation pertaining to software development projects.
5. Experience in .NET platform (preferably from Travel Domain) & its framework. including C#, MVC, WCF, Web Services, XML etc.
6. Experience in AutomationTesting using Selenium (C#) or should have good development skills using OOP ,C#, MVC, WCF, Web Services, XML etc.
7. Prior experience of working in team that performs complete product testing.
8. Sound knowledge on concepts of Software test engineering (test designing), verification, validation, agile methodology and Development / Automation testing techniques for web and desktop applications.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . . . .
Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You cant get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies
Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business