People are at the core of Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking energetic, enthusiastic Survey Agents to work as a member of our OneTravel division's Customer Feedback Team, located in Las Vegas, NV.
Our Survey Agents generate feedback from clients regarding their experience with our products and services, allowing us to continuously innovate and provide our consumers with the highest level of satisfaction.
This role will offer the opportunity to work for an exciting company in the midst of tremendous hyper-growth, and provides an environment for your ideas to flourish within a creative, supportive team of industry experts. In addition, Fareportal provides an attractive compensation package, including competitive salaries, monthly bonuses and incentives, paired with excellent benefits programs, including health insurance, 401(k), generous paid time off and travel benefits.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
- Contact our clients and conduct post-travel satisfaction surveys.
- Access and document client booking/reservation information.
- Explain and transmit promotional coupons to survey participants via e-mail communication.
- Maintain and transmit daily records of survey participants, results and statistics.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional customer service, and forward clients to the appropriate departments for assistance.
- Prior customer service experience required.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center environment is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate courteous, professional phone etiquette.
- Must communicate a positive, outgoing, customer service oriented attitude.
- Must possess basic computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of multiple languages is preferred.
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will....
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies.
- Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business.
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.