Technology is what drive Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
Fareportal offers a plethora of travel products such as Booking Engines for flight, cars, hotels, vacations, events and activities and mobile apps. We use the latest, cutting edge technologies to produce one of the fastest loading and high converting travel websites.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
Test engineer who can work on .NET platform (preferably from Travel Domain), & its framework including C#, OOPs, XML, Java script etc.. The work involves Automation testing using Selenium (Preferred C#). This test engineer's position requires knowledge of Travel domain/ecommerce. Experience of writing Test Scripts using Selenium( Preferred C#), Debugging of Scripts, Basic SQL, TFS/GIT etc.
- Participate in project quality improvement initiatives using Automation.
- Work with Testers/developers to develop and improve quality of the product.
- Excellent hands on skills in Automation Testing using Selenium (C#) or should have good development skills using C# with .Net platform
- Test Script creation/updating.
- Debugging Scripts and Escalating issues / risks to leads and managers keeping the test artifacts up-to-date in central repository.
- Should able to take product responsibility.
- Experience in .NET platform (preferably from Travel Domain) & its framework. Including C#, OOPs, XML and Java script etc.
- Experience in Automation Testing using Selenium (C#) or should have good development skills using OOP ,C#, XML, Java script etc.
- Prior experience of working in team that performs complete product testing.
- Sound knowledge on concepts of Software test engineering (test designing), verification, validation, agile methodology and Development / Automation testing techniques for web and desktop applications.
- Experience of writing test scripts.
- Analytical and problem solving ability, knowledge/experience in travel domain.
- Knowledge of defect, regression, daily build, repository etc.
- Ability to understand and write queries (SQL) for the test data extraction and manipulation.
Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . . . .
- Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
- Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
- Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies
- Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business.
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here