Product Analyst - Air XML
Engineering is what drives Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including our flagship, CheapOair.com, receive over 300 million visitors annually. We are seeking a Product Analyst with strong GDS product knowledge to support our fast growing organization.
The Product Analyst will lead the product performance, analytics and content implementation for Fareportal’s XML booking channel. Working closely with the International and XML Product Leader, this individual will be responsible for driving growth in customer acquisitions, customer conversion, customer profitability, and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have prior product/analyst experience in online travel technology (i.e., Online Travel Agency, airline, e-commerce, tour operator, or GDS) or in a high growth e-commerce environment requiring extensive use of data-driven decision-making
This role will offer the opportunity to define and execute a roadmap based on business vision, market trends, customer feedback and business analytics in the travel product space.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!!
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . . . .
Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
Manage continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation, and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the wayside – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
Maturity to work goals at hand, but also able to consider overall strategies of the firm and create opportunities previously unseen.
Understand power of ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.