People are what drive Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
We are seeking for Cisco Support Engineer for IT Support Department ; He/She will be Driving cross functional team to improve IVR/routing performance and innovation that will meet & surpass business goals
Fareportal offers a plethora of travel products such as Booking Engines for flight, cars, hotels, vacations, events and activities and mobile apps. We use the latest, cutting edge technologies to produce one of the fastest loading and high converting travel websites.
There isn’t a better time to join our growing global team!
In a typical day, you will
Have the ownership and accountability of developing various scenarios of forecasting, scheduling
and resource planning using the Verint WFM solution. Scheduling the right resources based on competency of agent to be available
to handle contact center volume at the right time to achieve contact center and business KPI’s.
• Ability to run long, medium and short range forecasts based on different forecasting models
• Basic understanding of planning and staffing mechanism , works on short range forecast to arrive at different scheduling models
• Knowledge of any WFM tool (e.g. Verint/IEX/Aspect/Blue Pumpkin, etc) for running various forecasting and scheduling models
• Advanced understanding of planning and staffing mechanism in a contact center
• Clear understanding of industry standard forecasting, scheduling and planning processes with working knowledge of designing enterprise level scheduling models and scenarios
• Ability to track and project shrinkages as they happen within the Verint Tool (Intraday, daily, weekly monthly and other shrinkages)
• Conducts and summarizes complex data and business analyses to develop forecasting and capacity plans with, including revenue and demand projections and workforce optimization
• Use output from Verint solution to constructs statistical and financial models with minimal direction to forecast business performance
• Defines metrics required to measure business performance, and compares actual data to forecasted numbers
• Be able to track and project resource through put for effective staff management
• Effectively coordinate with recruitment/training for resource planning
• Regulates real time call volume in a multi-skill, multi-site call center environment
Any graduate / IT Diploma with 3+ years experience.
• Very strong working knowledge of any WFM Tool & CISCO required
• High school / Graduation from a reputed university
• Typically 3-5 Years’ experience with any WFM Tool, Forecasting, Capacity planning or Operations Planning
• Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage data requests. - Strong analytical thinking, and technical analysis skills.
• Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques. Strong knowledge of Excel, Access, Statistical analysis, and forecasting modeling
• Developing project management skills
• SQL knowledge will be an added advantage
Personal Impact: Our casual company culture boasts innovation, collaboration and harbors a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
The right people will. . . . .
Understand the unique challenges and tremendous opportunities associated with a rapidly growing fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity but equally the freedom to explore and innovate.
Manage a continuously evolving sets of priorities when everything (really-everything!) is important. You can’t get overwhelmed or sidetracked easily.
Be vocal with idea generation; speaking-up fuels discussion, ideation and group-think. 98% ideas may fly by the way side – but your impenetrable spirit allows the other 2% to soar! Your voice defines the value you bring to the organization.
Have the maturity to work on goals at hand, but also the ability to consider overall strategies
Understand power of our ownership culture; built on principles and values that compel everyone at Fareportal to think and act like an owner of the business
Fareportal’s Mission is to “Make travel effortless, affordable, and enjoyable by providing customers with their perfect trip, through the relentless pursuit of innovation in technology and unsurpassed customer service.” If you love technology, travel and innovation, commence your journey here.